Monday, August 22, 2011

110820 JYJ Twitter

(from top to bottom)

Ayu: Because my little brother looks like he is very nervous thus noona is very worried!
Juno: I’m a bit nervous! But it was very enjoyable!
Ayu: A bit? (´ε` )
Juno: Sorry~ it’s a lot! \(//∇//)\

Junsu sent two tweets to both Juno and Ayu:
Junsu (11.12pm KST) How’s the performance? ^^
Juno: Although I’ve worked hard, it is still not enough~ I have to work even harder!! ^^ Ke, thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♪( ´ Θ ` )ノ
Ayu: Work hard for tomorrow too ♪
Juno: I will work hard to do it well (^O^☆♪

Junsu (11.13pm KST) I miss that stage a lot… Do it well for me, hyung!! Ayu noona, do your best too~
Juno: ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜMy heart hurts.. Good night!!!! I heard about your performance at Suwon today, you are the best! Ke.

Junsu to Juno: Anyway… Everyone improved this way through doing it. Ke Fighting!
Juno: Thank you senior!!!!! (^▽^)
Junsu: Good boy~ You must be tired after being so nervous.. Sleep well later! Our tall junior ^^
Juno: Tall junior… Keke. In that case, please do rest well too, senior!! Keke~ Our best singer Lord Kim Junsu!! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Junsu: What “best”… The desire to sing is such a difficult matter… whatever, good night ^^
Juno: I do understand that the situation is difficult ^^ Good night!!!

credit: Junsu+Junho+Ayu twitter
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment