Monday, August 8, 2011

110729 Park Yoohwan’s ELLE Interview


(T/N: Only parts related to Yoochun were translated)

Q: Do you still sleep with your brother often?
A: We shared a room when in America, so we always slept together. Nowadays, my brother will sometimes come to my room to sleep, saying that he’s scared. I too, when having nightmares will go to my brother’s room to sleep, but when we wake up in the morning, we get a shock because we’re sleeping in a strange place.

Q: What are both your sleeping habits like?
A: My brother likes to thread his fingers into clothes. This is his childhood habit, and he would thread  his fingers into my clothes when sleeping. I don’t have any bad habits, but I would sleep very closely with my brother. While sleeping, if I wrap my leg around my brother, he will remove it immediately.

Q: What kind of acting roles would you like to play with your brother?
A: We discussed this over a meal before. Acting as brothers would be nice, but acting against each other would be good as well. As long as we’re acting together, it would definitely be interesting no matter what roles we play.

Source : [BaiduTVXQ + Elle Girl]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment