Sunday, April 17, 2011

110402~110403 Fans impression to JYJ World Tour Concert In Thailand

This is what I got from twitter ^^

I really want JYJ to read this. If you wanna add anything, leave the comment here or tweet us

@jaejoongko : I’m impressed with Director Kim. He was so well-mannered and humble. I love all the songs he composed, but I love IN HEAVEN the most. The ‘Nameless Song’ by Yoochun could express how much they had suffered from SM. I’d like to say that JYJ made the right choice! The lights, the fireworks and everything were just too awesome. I wanna tell the world that Director Kim did work very hard (the other 2 gave it 100% in this concert too) you’d regret if you miss this concert, I can guarantee on that.

@0612ETERNAL : Yoochun had a really cheerful smile on his face when he came close to my area to give out the balls. My friend grabbed her bag, pulled it open, then called Yoochun…and he threw the ball to her! The members’ voices are really powerful now. Yoochun used to get tired really easily, but now he didn’t lose the strength in his voice at all.

@AA1210 : I’m really happy for the boys. On the last day of the concert, when the concert was about to end, I saw Yoochun looked around the hall and it seemed like he was about to cry. I think he must be really proud deep inside.

@hoong8 : my impression: Thai fans were outstanding! I was so happy to be part of all the events on both days- Fallen Leaves & I Can Soar.Thai fans were so united in singing with JYJ & chanting JYJ at the beginning & end. Was great to be a part of it.After the concert, I finally understood why JYJ chose Thailand to be their 1st overseas stop.Thru JYJ, I’ve come to a new level of respect & awe for Thai fans who have so much love, passion & respect for JYJ.

@kwanyoosu : Their voices were really amazing. They are the real entertainers.

@Kataiinoii_iso : I’m impressed by million things, thanks to JYJ.

@MouyKJN : I’m impressed by ‘A Nameless Song’, the way he did that hardcore rap, and the song ‘In Heaven’ was so beautifully composed by Jaejoong.

@PalmJae : When Yoochun sang Chajatta around SI zone >//<

@IByJOiNI : I normally bought the top-of-the-stairs ticket and didn’t get to see anything, but I could see them clearly in this concert, thanks to Director Kim. I believe he inspect every zone in order to check whether the fans could see them clearly.

@ilolai : Love Chajatta when YC gotta sing ‘KoMapta’ but he changed it to ‘Khob Khoon Krab’ (thank you). I died happily there.

@littlefinger694 : I’m impressed by how Thai fans could sing encore to the song ‘IN HEAVEN’ from the very first time we heard this song. I had goosebumps because it was just too beautiful.

@mintleaf1993 : I love the way JS danced and how he could stand on his hand. I also love Yoosu moment when JS talked about how sexy YC was.

@c14v11 : We, Thai Cassies, gave our whole heart to JJ JS and YC. We will support them forever. We miss JYJ and will wait for them to come back. Love them so much

@littlefinger694 : I had a lot of impressive experience. KJJ during Still In Love, or the way YC was lying on the sofa and JS S-line. It was like, I hired him for $100, but he danced for $1,000,000. This is the way JS worked.

@Pla_j2k : I love all the live songs. It’s like my dream had come true, being able to listen to them LIVE
Don’t miss fanaccount from : vicshi

@farayas : My PoV: I flew from Malaysia to catch this concert. Since it was JYJ, honestly, I had (very) high expectations. Let’s just say, they did not disappoint. Things that were lacking on Day 1 were corrected on Day 2, so I applaud Director Kim for doing such a great job. Very professional ^^ The most important thing was that their vocal performances were top-notch. It’s all that matters really.

@elisa_lin : My impression abt JYJ World Tour Concert In Thailand:

It was like a dream to me~ This is the first time I attend their concert. The stage was sooo beautiful with perfect lightning and lasers light!! Thanks to Director Kim for such an awesome stage!! JYJ’re so handsome!! but among all, their voices are the best!!

I like all the new songs, especially Get Out and In Heaven. I cried when YC sang “Unnamed Song” and when they sang “In Heaven”.

I remember YC’s peek a boo agyeo when “Found You” song and YC’s forgot the dance step at the end of “Be My Girl Remix”, JS’s handstand at “Empty Remix”, The fanchants during “Found You” songs when everybody say “neor saranghaeee~”, during “Empty” when everybody scream “Let it go!!”, the “Be My Girl” flashmob, and so many things that I can’t mention one by one!!

I’m so happy that I could participated in all Thai fans’ project. The project I like the most was Junsu’s solo’s project. It was so beautiful and heartwarming~ All fans showing the heartshape paper to Junsu. Junsu was so happy too. I saw him smile when he saw it.

I’ll definitely go to watch their concert again when they come to Thailand!! Thank you JYJ and Thailand fans for such a great memory~

_mindrippin : I’m sincerely grateful to our boys who have showed us that they really are earnest, generous and loving. They create unity among the fans and they are not afraid to express themselves. Jejung, Yuchun and Junsu are on their way to become professionals in entertainment, performance and, most importantly – music. The concert was something amazing; first in their repertoire, JYJ leapt forward both musically and creatively. It was powerful and touching, and I’m proud to be their fan. I want to show my gratitude and love for them, and I send them the much needed support from their fans.

thanks to all the lovely fans
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment