Saturday, April 30, 2011

110419 Hayato’s Blog Update

The feelings of the fans have not become one..isn’t this sad?

Do you remember? 
The episodes from the time when I met with the three of them on February 20th
I wrote that the three were playing around like a couple of puppies…
This episode was in the office of C-JeS, which also had CEO Paek as the director. 
The impressions I got from that time were these.
That because it is this CEO Paek who is protecting them, the three can sing freely without worry,
And that the three have put all their trust in them…
All that I write is only things that I see with my own eyes, the things I hear with my own ears, the things that I myself feel.

If you like the three of JYJ, you must trust the three.
If you trust the three of JYJ, you must trust everything that they trust.
If you want to love the three of JYJ, you must love everything that they love.

I often receive this question from fans of whether they can trust me, Hayato-san.
And I always answer with this reply: There is no need to trust me, please trust JYJ.
At the incident of last September (T/N: suspension of JYJ activities and forcing JYJ to leave after using Paek as the reason) CEO Paek is said to have said this:
“If the three of you can become happy, don’t hesitate to leave me.”

And who did JYJ choose?
The answer is one which everyone is sure to know by now.
When you watch this DVD, you will come to think “Oh, it was indeed like this,” and be able to accept it.
When you see their smiles that are free of worry that are contained in this DVD,
You will be able to see just how happy they are living their lives as they are receiving these wounds.

This, of all times, is the time for fans to become one.
Supporting JYJ is the unwavering love that the fans give to JYJ
There is no need for you to trust me. Please trust JYJ.

source: hayato’s blog
shared+trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment