Saturday, April 30, 2011

110422 Eisuke Mochizuki’s Blog Update : JYJ 3hree Voices II

JYJ。

I’m think many of you already know but, they are a group consisting of Junsu, Jejung and Yoochun,  3 members of Tohoshinki

Honestly, I have yet to meet them.

However, this time, for  the JYJ 3hree Voices II ‘s soundtrack production, I watched their video countless times.

While they visited places in Japan that were memorable to them,  they spoke plainly about their honest feelings.

And so, I came to like them.

Therefore, I played the piano with a heart full of emotions.

“Fallen Leaves,” created by Junsu.

“Nine,” created by Jaejoong.

Then, with the thought that if it were (JYJ), they would definitely want to meet the fans, and run to the fans, I created my own original song “Run to you.”

I’m thankful to have encountered them.

It will be on sale on 11 May.

You can reserve it here.


Source : [eiksukem blog]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment