Saturday, June 18, 2011

110616 Park Yoochun’s narration timbre is similar to Hyun Bin’s, “Deep loving feel”

Park Yoochun expressed his feelings as a narrator.
Park Yoochun recorded the narration for MBC TV’s special documentary ‘The Hometown I Lived In’ on the 16th early afternoon at Seoul MBC’s dubbing room.

The production crew said that his narration timbre is similar to Hyun Bin, who narrated for ‘Africa Tears’, and was very satisfied with it. Jung Sung Ho CP highly praised Park Yoochun, “Not only the breathing, the enunciation, or the engagement, it was as favourable as any other celebrities who have done narrations before.”

‘The Hometown I Lived In’ filmed the precious soul-belonging place that has disappeared due to development, a work on how hometown’s current situation.

Park Yoochun, “Although my hometown is Seoul, I ever stayed in my grandmother’s house which is in the western mountain of Chungnam.” “My grandmother lived there, suddenly I recalled a lot of things about my grandmother,” expressing his thoughts. When mistakenly reciting the interesting difficult local names uniquely used in villages, Park Yoochun whined and made the atmosphere enjoyable.

Lee Jeong Sik PD said, “Hopefully through Park Yoochun’s deep feeling voice, we’ll be able to bring the story of the pain our hometown is going through, delivering to more audiences.”

It will be broadcasted at 11.05pm on the 17th.

credit: tvreport+baidu
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment