Wednesday, May 18, 2011

110518 Daily Post Of JYJ Tweets

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by JYJ.
 
A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations

This post includes tweets from 6am KST, May 18th to 5:59am KST, May 19th.

Kim Junsu has discovered the glory of Wifi *insert ‘Hallelujah chorus*
(Junsu, 2:00am KST) I’ve found that in the lobby.. I get Wifi haha Is everyone doing well??

Wow SOMEONE is a little hyper right now… X)
(Junsu, 2:03am KST) Hi!!!!!!! I think I’ve finally gotten over my jet lag haha Maerong (T/N: What Korean people say when they stick their tongue out at you to tease you)

Awww yes, Junsu, let’s stay strong!
(Junsu, 2:09am KST)
I woke up this morning and saw that some articles have been released on this and that..! Let’s just be a little stronger^^ Okay!? Don’t be upset.. because they’ll eventually recognize us and believe in us^^ Until then, as long as we don’t let go of the thread that connects us to each other, we’ll be happy~ I’m always thankful!

Junsu wishes he had been at the last game, he would have pwned~
(Ji Hwan, 2:12am KST) 
@0101xiahtic Hyung~ The space you left behind, by my left side, is too great to fill,ㅠㅠ

(Junsu, 2:17am KST) 
@JiHwan_Sim keke Thanks for your kind words^^ Anyway, I felt like the match that went on the day before yesterday was a little lacking ㅠ

Awwwwwwwwwww♥
(Junsu, 2:23am KST)
Above all, Yoochun will be arriving soon~^^ He must be so tired from filming in Korea.. I should at least take him out for a meal

Junsu is probably spazzing in his seat right now~
(Chan Woo, 2:13am KST) @0101xiahtic Be strong, Junsu. It’s Cultwo’s Chanwoo hyung. Hwaiting

(Junsu, 2:29am KST) @CULTWOcrazycow Are you really Chanwoo hyung??

Look buddy, you’re being the awkward third wheel right now.. and that’s supposed to be Jaejoong’s job ;)
(Gun Young, 2:30am KST) @0101xiahtic Take me out for a meal too

(Junsu, 2:45am KST) @zerotic0124 Come to the States, hyung!

Source: [Junsu+Others' Twitter]
Translated + Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment