Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kang Haejung lavishes Yuchun with praise… Yuchun is a well-mannered, “Soft City Man”

Actor Kang Haejung named actor Yuchun as “Bu-Do-Nam” and lavished him with various praise.

…omitted…Kang Haejung revealed Yuchun’s (who is known as a mannered-man amongst actors) true self, “Yuchun is a Bu-Do-Nam (T/N: Kang Haejung is shortening a phrase into 3 letters here. Bu is the first part of the Korean word meaning “soft,” Do is the first part of the Korean word meaning “city,” and name is the first part of the Korean word meaning “man”). It means soft city man. In the drama, Yuchun plays an heir to a hotel who is a charismatic leader, but to people around them is well-mannered and soft. And in fact, at the set, Yuchun really has manners ingrained in him. When I see him, this character isn’t something he is acting, but feels like is mirroring his everyday lifestyle.”


Furthermore, Kang Haejung expressed her love for Yuchun, who is still a rookie actor but tries his best on set, stating “Yuchun sleeps one hour a day and switches back and forth between his singer and acting activities, but I have never seen him make mistakes on his lines on set. Because it’s a come-back piece after a long time for me, I continuously make mistakes and often forget my lines entirely… but when I see Yuchun, I’m amazed by his ability to remember all the lines and have to keep asking [how he does it].

At this, Park Yuchun attracted attention by replying modestly, “I actually don’t have great memory, but when I have something I like, I become completely immersed. Right now, because I like acting, I think I have fun despite being tired. I really like meeting senior actors on set, and am having fun shooting because the atmosphere on set is good.”

…omitted…

Source. Dailian
Translation by. withJYJ
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net
~*We will always be with JYJ!!*~
Please remove with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment