Wednesday, May 25, 2011

[Fanccount] 110519-110521 JYJ In Vancouver

The 19th of May till the 21st of May were the most epic and exhausting days of my life. Guess I should start from the beginning!

19th morning I ended up waking up late because of my persistent habit of snoozing my alarm. I had wanted to get to the airport by 9am but I ended up waking up at 10.30! I got ready as fast as I could and my friends who were already at the airport told me that they still hadn’t come but that I should get there as fast as I could. I was on a cab by 11.30 and finally got there around 12. There were about 100 fans waiting there! A lot more than I expected. Some fans had cut out the letters “JYJ” and were holding them up, and others had blown up red balloons. It was really nice ^^. So we waited and waited, and some people who were coming out told us that they had seen the boys inside (some fans were holding their pictures up) so that just got us even more excited! Then around 1.30? (I’m sorry for not remembering exactly, but the days the boys were in Vancouver was like time had stopped xP) Telisha came out; just her. Now I was getting so restless, I just wanted to see them already!! Then it was 2.30pm, AND THERE THEY WERE!! Jaejoong was first to come out, he was wearing black and had his backpack on ^^. Second was Junsu, he was so easy to notice with his bright hair and he was wearing red sweater over a red plaid shirt. I was too busy staring at Jaejoong so I didn’t notice Yoochun at that moment. So at this point the boys still hadn’t come through the doors, so there’s this whole glass wall kinda window separating us. Jaejoong kept looking back at us, nodding, and looking around. He had his sunglasses on of course. Junsu was pushing the trolley, and he was leaning on it and talking to someone. At this point we were all starting to feel confused about whether they would be coming through the main doors or not. Then the moment they started to take the other exit, everyone ran outside as fast as we could. By the time I got out there, it was just when Junsu was getting into the car. JaeSu were in the back and Yoochun was in the front. This was when I saw Yoochun really clearly, he was waving at the fans and taking pictures of us from inside! The security then ordered us to get back on the sidewalk, and they drove off. I finally found my friends again in all the chaos xD, and we decided to go downtown, maybe a chance to see the boys. I was on my way with them but then something came up so I had to leave. I STILL HATE MYSELF FOR LEAVING. Wish I could go back in time T_T my friends had decided to go to this street where they have a lot of Korean restaurants and stuff, and they had decided to eat lunch. So they had been seated in a both next to the window (in case they saw the boys xP) when suddenly one of my friends had started out the window and said “Ohmygod it’s Jaejoong”. Jaejoong had been peering into the restaurant right in front of them!!! One of my friends JUMPED when she saw him, which made Jaejoong jump back too!! LOL. Jaejoong then crossed the street where Junsu had been in the restaurant Zabu Chicken. 2 of my friends then gave notebooks to their manager to get autographs from Junsu. Then they had gotten into the car and left. I HAD MISSED ALL THIS.GAAHHH. T____T So that’s what happened on the day they arrived. Oh and here’s a photo one of my friends took. SO CLOSE. T___T


The next day. The day of the concert. Met up with a couple friends at the mall and then we headed over to the arena. We started cutting up the “Canada ♥ JYJ” sign and we had to paint in and stuff.


We got there around 2pm so there weren’t too many fans yet. Slowly they started trickling in. Oh wait! Almost forgot around 2.30 the boys came to the arena! They got off the car and went straight into the arena without looking around. Yea. Then there was just more waiting. Around 6pm me and my friends gathered as many people as we could to do the Be My Girl flashmob dance. There was one camera guy walking around filming the fans and he filmed us too ^^. Hopefully it came out nicely. Then I went with my friends to wait for the doors to open. We were in by 7.30pm. but there was still more waiting to do! The arena had been made smaller for this concert, and it was preeeeetty small.



Compared to the concerts I had been to in Bangkok, this was waaay smaller. The stage was smaller too, and all the seats weren’t occupied either. But still the floor seats were all occupied which was good ^^ Waiting waiting waiting FINALLY 8.30pm the lights dimmed and THE SHOW BEGAN! Short video first then they came out with EMPTY! Omygod I was speechless. I couldn’t believe that Jaejoong was there, real flesh and blood. For a few minutes it’s like the whole world had gone quiet and all I could see was Jaejoong right there in front of me. No computer/tv screen can do justice to how amazing he truly is. So highlights of the concert

1. Yoochun’s English is so loveable!!! It was funny when he said something that sounded like pirate to Pierrot xD and Junsu spoke too! Something along the lines of “Let’s enjoy together, thank you” I think it was xD Jaejoong didn’t say aaaanyythiingggg =(
2. Their solos were AMAZINGG. First of, Yoochun’s solo.will.kill you. I have never seen such a HOT PERFORMANCE. Anyone who hasn’t seen it, your imagination will never be able to envision such mind blowing hotness. GYAAA. So hot so hot so hot!! Junsu’s solo was SO BEAUTIFUL. His voice was piercing like right into my heart!!! Such an amazing voice. I was in a wonderful daze. Then Jaejoong’s solo. Dun dun duuuun. I was dreading this and so excited for it at the same time. (I want to be Jaejoong’s only and only dancer!!! xPPPP) Ahhhhhh but it was soooo amaaaazing. I wish there were better words for me to describe. His voice was so sexy and smooth, and he added quite a lot of ad-libs to really give us a very powerful performance. When he took the jacket off his tattoos were so visible I wanted to jump him right there!! (I have a weird fetish for tattoos….especially Jaejoong’s xP)
3. Yoochun played around the MOST with the fans! He kept smiling so cutely and coming to the edge of the extended stage he was killing us!!! There were some fans that were holding their hands out to him and he reached down to touch them…but then he got up and moved back!! xD
4. Be My Girl remix was SO FUNN. I was so happy that almost all the fans had learned the dance, and they were laughing and smiling so much too! Ahh such happy memories!!
5. In Heaven was by far the BEST. That song is beautiful beyond words. All their voices blending in together…I could listen to it over and over again. Love love love.
6. My only disappointment was that they didn’t sing the Unnamed song. I had really really been looking forward to that song because it’s such a personal and emotional song, and Yoochun’s rap is to die for. So I was upset about that. I wonder why they didn’t sing it?

So it was over by 10.30. TOO FAST, MUCH TOO FAST. My friends and I went outside to the parking lot to wait for them to come out. 20 min later they came out and got straight into the car. We had to move to make way for the car, but since there were so many fans the car had to move reeeeaalllly slowly which gave me a chance to see Jaejoong through the tinted glass right in front of me!!!!!! I’m getting goosebumps just writing about it! xD

My friends and I then went to eat a quick dinner. They weren’t that interested in finding them at the hotel but I really really wanted to go hang around for a bit. So after we ate I separated with them and decided to take a detour to Carmana plaza. I think it was 2.30am by this point? Can’t recall too well. I’ve read some fanaccounts of Vancouver fans at the hotel and the times they were at the hotel coincide with mine, but for some reason when I go to the hotel I didn’t see anyone. Well maybe I didn’t notice I was too much in a daze. Nothing seemed real! So I went inside and of course no sign of the boys. I found a seat in the corner, didn’t want to be noticed. I was on such an adrenaline high, I couldn’t sit still. I then decided to go to the bathroom cause I needed to DO something needed to MOVE. So I took my time in there and came out. Here is when everything happened too fast for me to get the exact play by play. I thought I saw someone coming out of a car, but now I think there was no car but someone was just coming in through the door. Anyway. Main point is that it was JAEJOONG. Throughout my life I’ve never considered myself a lucky person AT ALL. I’ve never been at the right place at the right time (my previous missed chance of seeing Jaejoong at Zabu Chicken is an example of this) but there he was. I was frozen. At that moment for some reason all I could say out loud was, “Jaejoong-san!” RANDOM. Where did the “san” come from?? Anyway he gave a veeeeeeery small smile BUT IT WAS STLL THERE, I guess he was tired. And I was still standing there like an idiot and he said “Hitori de?” (which means, “you’re alone?” in Japanese) and I said, “Jaejoong ni aitakatta!” (I wanted to see you, Jaejoong!) Here I want to thank my friend Vivian, who kept singing “W” the whole day during before the concert. She kept singing “aitakute aitakuute~~” and somehow that phrase had gotten stuck in my mind. This helped me out because at that moment, I was so in shock I didn’t know what to say or do or anything but SOMEHOW thanks to Vivian I said “Jaejoong ni aitakatta”! Which I’m happy I did or else I’d have seemed like a idiot who couldn’t talk xDDD and then Jaejoong was gone. It didn’t occur to me to ask for autograph or picture or anything. Even after he was gone I couldn’t move for like five minutes. I then finally came back down to earth, got on a cab, and came back home. I’m surprised I actually managed to get back home, it was such a weird state I was in. Seeing Jaejoong like that, it was so strange. I’ve always heard and read fanaccounts where he’s described as an angel, and whiter than ever, and so beautiful and perfect etc etc. But when I saw him at the hotel that night, he just looked so REAL. So 3D. I don’t know how to say this exactly. It’s just whenever I see his pictures or him on stage or anything, there’s this feeling like I can’t touch him I’ll just go right through him. But seeing him in real, seeing his face and his lips moving and his body he just seemed so …solid…?? I don’t know if I’m making any sense but it was amazing. Since then, I feel like he’s so much more to me that he has ever been.

…I’m really sorry if I sound really overly dramatic and drama queen-ish but I really want to share this with you all and I want you to know exactly how it feels to me because this love for the boys is what we are all united by so I feel like it’s my duty to let you all know every detail.

But if I’m in the wrong here, I sincerely apologise ^^

So that was my account of the boys in Vancouver. I’m still feeling giddy from everything that happened, I still can’t believe it’s real. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I had hit my head somewhere and dreamed it all…but then I close my eyes and see it all happening again and I know it was all real. I can’t wait for the boys to come back to Vancouver. I’ll always be waiting for them. Jaejoong, let’s meet again. ^^

Thank you for reading!

-Love, ayu~!

credit: sharingyoochun.net



No comments:

Post a Comment