Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Fanaccount] 110527 Junsu at the hotel in LA+sig&hug (A bit of JJ too)

So I was really determined to see JYJ at their hotel before the concert since I had missed my chance during the showcase in November. Plus it would be my last chance since idk when they’ll come back again. It’s so hard to find out where they are since fans don’t usually announce it to everyone, which is understandable though. LUCKILY on Wednesday someone told me on twitter that JYJ were spotted at the JW Marriott. Even though I wasn’t 100% positive it was the hotel, since I hadn’t heard it from an actual fan who saw, I decided to go anyways and really hoped it was true!

Alright, so I had arrived a little before 6am at the hotel alone. I know, really early XD But my only ride was for my dad to drop be off before work since he works in LA anyways. Of course it was pretty empty at that time, so I found a seat with a good view of the guest room elevators^^


And so the waiting began~ Btw, the hotel staff never said anything to me. I was surprised cuz I sat there pretty much the whole day LOL. Alright so 3-4 hours went by, I was so hungry cuz all I had for breakfast was a granola bar ToT But I DID NOT want to take my eyes off the elevator! I tweeted and texted ppl a bit, that passed just a little time haha. I wished there was free wifi cuz that would have occupied me more, but I had my music :D I had also prepared in my mind what I wanted to say in Japanese since I knew a little. Around this time I was starting to think maybe it wasn’t the hotel cuz I felt like I had been waiting forever already (9am was still pretty early though lol). I was still hoping really bad though!

BUT THEN!!!

At 10am, two people came from the elevators. First thing I noticed was the light brown hair! Then I realized it was JUNSU!!! OMG IT’S REALLY JUNSU!! MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST! I immediately threw my stuff in my bag and quickly went over to Junsu! I was like “Omg Junsu!” and he smiled happily and said “Hi!” :D I wish you guys could have seen that! He was SO CUTE! I saw his eyes through his glasses! I had EYE CONTACT. I was about to get out my “The Beginning” album I brought but realized I left it at the table! DDD: So I thought Okay, I should just ask for a hug right now! So I said “Junsu, can I get a hug?” But of course he didn’t understand me. He was ADORABLY CONFUSED and just smiled. They continued walking towards the small cafe-like place in the hotel and I went back to my table to pick up my album. Omg I was shaking of excitement! I saw Junsu and the guy waiting in line and I went over to wait right outside of it. THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS WAS THAT I WAS THE ONLY FAN THERE AT THIS TIME!


Junsu was just playing or something on his iPad. I waited until he wasn’t busy to ask for his autograph. I was kinda hiding too cuz I didn’t want him to see me cuz I’ll feel like a creep…maybe I am? LOL. So he finally sat down while the guy ordered their coffee and stuff and he was still on his iPad.

So I went up to him and asked “Junsu, can you sign please?” and handed over my album. He smiled and took it and started to sign it. He asked “What’s your name?” but I didn’t understand him at first, not cuz of his English but cuz I was busy trying to get my camera out to record it. So I was like “Oh! My name? It’s Larissa” and spelled it out for him. I managed to record him signing and handing it back over to me I said “Thank you! I hope you have fun!” (I planned to say this in Japanese but I totally BLANKED OUT LOL) Then I set my camera on the table and tried asking again for a hug again “Can I get a hug?” But he was still confused so I asked again “Can I get a hug?” and gestured with my hand this time and he finally understood and gave me a hug and said “Ok ok” It was just a one arm hug, since he was sitting but OMG I WAS SO HAPPY I GOT A HUG FROM JUNSU! I said “Thank you so much!” and walked back to my seat. The thought of asking for a picture with him DID cross my mind for a sec, but I felt like I asked for enough already and didn’t want to bother him. Go back to your iPad, Junsu haha ^o^ Omg & when I talked to him my voice became kinda girly XDD What had you done to me, Junsu??!! LOL!

Anyways, I could have sat closer so I could see him better but I didn’t wanna do that haha. I really don’t like to be creepy, but I wanted to record him so I just went back to my original seat farther away and recorded a little. My friend Ana called at that time so I was spazzing on the phone with her, “I’M LOOKING AT JUNSU RIGHT NOW!!” LMAO! You should have seen how shaky I was, my voice all shaky too XDD It felt kinda like when it’s freezing and you’re like burrr! Lol! So as I was talking on the phone, I saw Junsu & the guys walk back towards the elevators with their coffee and breakfast (?). I recorded him walking by^^ He actually went to the valet parking elevators so he had left D: (I found out later he went Disneyland! hahaha!) I didn’t see him anymore after that (

Here’s my personally signed album!
 

So after about an hour I calmed down a bit after texting & tweeting to my friends XD I was back to waiting at my spot. Let me try to quickly get to the Jaejoong part! I had also been waiting for a friend from twitter to come, but she didn’t end up going until the evening. My friend Julie came over around 12-1pm to wait too and I finally got a chance to quickly grab some food and Starbucks close by while she watched XD I WAS STARVING! TOT I think I slept for a few minutes too. A couple hours went by and Julie had to leave. I had been sleepy for couple hours already, but I had to stay alert! :O I was thinking If one of them comes out soon (Well, it’d have to be JJ since Chun was still in Korea), I’ll definitely wake up! ><

THEN AT 3:30PM!!

I saw two people come out from the elevators, but I had paid attention to the wrong guy at first! Hmm who’s that guy? Ah nevermind, it’s no one… But then I saw the guy walking beside him! They were walking towards the front entrance to leave. I was like Wait! That beanie! Those jeans! THAT STYLE!! Could it be…??!! So I got up to get a closer look, cuz I was still unsure. Then I saw his hair color and a bit of his face! (But he was wearing sunglasses). OMG!! JAEJOONG??! IT IS HIM!! But he left too quick and I realized it too slow so I didn’t have a chance to go up to him!! DDDX Plus there had been 2 fans sitting on the couches by the entrance earlier, but I guess they left. So I thought the girl sitting there now was one of them and was thinking Why isn’t she getting up and going up to him?? It’s Jaejoong! But I realized she was just a regular guest LOL. I couldn’t even record or take a pic cuz I was busy wondering if it was really Jaejoong Dx I just saw him leave in a white car (which I was told was probably Mrs. Egg’s car).

After that, I was REALLY alert and awake. I went to get a better seat of the entrance, since they were both out now, they’ll come back through the entrance. Sadly I didn’t see them again :( ( (Yoochun hadn’t arrived in LA, so there was no way to see him then. But I saw him in the car after the concert, except he left and there was a big crowd of fans)

I left the hotel at 6pm, wished I could have stayed longer, but I was happy with what I got!^^ I also met 2 other cassies who there I think a couple hours before I left.

Sorry if this was too long! D: Thanks if you read all this! It was the first time I ever got to see any of them outside of a concert really close! Ahh Junsu was so cute and good looking! (I did see how good looking JYJ were at the Showcase last year cuz I was at the floor, but this was different!) I loved the eye contact so much! Junsu smiling and looking right at you is just….gaaah! X3 He’s such an angel and he was soo sweet! I’ll always remember this day! <333

Oh and here’s my fancam!:


credit: lazypandas
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

 


No comments:

Post a Comment