Friday, May 20, 2011

110520 Daily Post Of JYJ Tweets

They’re finally in Canada, eh?
(Junsu, 10:37am KST)
We’re in Vancouver^^ http://twitpic.com/4zvms3

One of players for that high school female soccer team is a fan! Lucky =___=
(Woori, 7:02pm KST) @0101xiahtic I’m a big fan of yours ㅠ

(Junsu, 7:15pm KST) @rkdtnswk Great to hear from you^^ I, of course, remember you~ Let’s play soccer again some time!!

Sorry Young Pil, I think Junsu’s suffering from a bout of schadenfreude
(Young Pil, 7:05pm KST) I want to watch Sunny.. but I have no one to watch it with me… ㅠㅠ Ah~~ I’m suddenly feeling lonely…

(Junsu, 7:18pm KST) @youngfeel kekekekekekekeke You must be feeling lonely because I’m not there

Source: [Junsu's Twitter]
Translated + Shared by: dongbangdata.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment