Tuesday, July 19, 2011

10717 CEO Max’s Twitter Update

Please read from bottom to top.


I don’t have anything to do with it, and I don’t know anything about it. But there are those who send me childish complains anonymously, selfishly misunderstanding the situation. It sucks, and also lame… This time, we are the victims. Thanks for your understanding.

YES! RT @kana_tw5: @masatomatsuura Everyone was blaming avex without knowing anything. I also thought a little bit “Maybe avex is wrong”, and I am very sorry about that(>_

To tell the truth, this story is as a bolt from the blue. I don’t know why I have to hear complains about the things which they did without permission. I will take necessary actions in order to protect all the artists. I did not know anything about this case, but I will deal with this issue. For the time being, this is my word.

RT @masatomatsuura: RT @abendjpn: Recently, a Chinese singer covered Jaejoong’s song. I became interested, so I investigated the case. I found out that the Chinese singer who has no relation whatsoever with company a (T/N: avex) translated and sung the song without permission. As usual, the people in that country is interesting. The video in YouTube has a different logo (of a company), they are stealing and it is really tricky.

Credits: masatomatsuura @ Twitter
Trans: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
You’re strongly advised not to take the translators’ translation out without proper credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment