Wednesday, July 27, 2011

110724 Beyondmonica Twitter Update

(beyondmonica) I shall upload this after everyone said that I should take revenge, harmonious JYJ fighting!! (As a promotional executive, I cannot upload any funny photos. ㅠㅠ)

(elbowyeish) @0101xiahtic @beyondmonica Oh my god, this… what is going on??.. Compared to the past, your hair has lessened ^^;;;; ㅠㅠ Was it due to stress? But it doesn’t seems to be… you had a blissful smile on. keke.

(beyondmonica) @elbowyeish @0101xiahtic Oppa… why did you have to kill me twice?

(elbowyeish) @0101xiahtic @beyondmonica I’m sorry… I was actually waiting for Junsu to upload his cats’ photos on Twitter… ㅠㅠ If you want to revenge on Junsu, please do let me know… I have similar photos… kekeke. Or not… Junsu’s candid photos… keke

credit: beyondmonica+baidu
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment