Wednesday, July 20, 2011

110720 CEO Max is Forced to Shut Down His Twitter


avex CEO Mr. Matsuura’s twitter is under fire…he is forced to shut down his Twitter

14:08 July 19 (Tues), 2011

The CEO of avex, Mr. Masato Matsuura’s twitter is under fire, and he is forced to shut down his twitter.
There was a suspicion that a Chinese singer stole a song composed by Jaejoong (ex-member of Tohoshinki, currently a member of JYJ). There was a rumor on the internet that it was an act of Mr. Matsuura (and those around him). In regard to this, Mr. Matsuura said on the 17th that “I don’t have anything to do with it, and I don’t know anything about it. But there are those who send me childish complains anonymously, selfishly misunderstanding the situation. It sucks, and also lame… This time, we are the victims. Thanks for your understanding.” (T/N: pls click for the trans here.) And receiving slander comments continuously, he tweeted, “There is no meaning doing such things, so I will be off from twitter, excluding the time I’ll be uploading my photos!”

After that, his followers sent “Please do not quit”, but he responded by “But, some jy (T/N: twitter user’s account name) said I should quit (Lol)”. Some of the fans on twitter exploded their anger. ”Don’t call the group name like that, you are the CEO” “Keep in mind of your position”. They also send other attacking comments, and Mr. Matsuura’s twitter became an exchange of words, and thus, under fire. Mr. Matsuura responded to many comments of his followers saying “I cannot leave this untouched.” Afterwards he tweeted “Thank you for everything up to today. There are stupid persons like me (Lol). I am happy that there are those who understood a stupid person like me, and also, understood somewhat of my few good points, too. So,for the time being, good bye” “So, see you!”

There are contractual problems between avex and JYJ, and there are various conjectures on the internet concerning avex and JYJ.

(Keisuke Orimoto)

T/N: Mr. Matsuura’s twitter account @masatomatsuura is currently deleted.

Source: RBB TODAY
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment