Saturday, July 16, 2011

110713 Kim Jaejoong Says That If JYJ Were To Appear In ‘I Am A Singer’, Kim Junsu Would Be Perfect

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong revealed that he wants his fellow JYJ member Kim Junsu to appear on MBC TV’s ‘I Am A Singer’.

In an interview with TV Report on the 11th, Kim Jaejoong said, “When I watch ‘I Am A Singer’, I’m amazed and awed by the singers who appear on the show,” and “If we were given the chance to appear on the show, I would want Kim Junsu to represent us.”

He continued to add, “Junsu doesn’t hold back at all. I think he’d be able to showcase a wide variety of music genres.”


He also said, “I talked about it with Junsu and we both think that just getting to appear on ‘I Am A Singer’ itself is a great honor. The rankings wouldn’t matter to us. I think it would be a great honor if we could even appear for just one week.”

Source: [TV Report]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment