Sunday, July 17, 2011

110717 Zuo Qi Bo’s Statement On Remake Of ‘Wasurenaide’‏

Notification Regarding ‘Redundant’

Hi everyone, I am Zuo Qi Bo. Please give me some time to clarify this whole matter.

Regarding the leaking of the song ‘Redundant’ on internet and the causing of TVXQ’s fans unhappiness over the remake of the Japanese song ‘Wasurenaide’ written and composed by Korean singer Kim Jaejoong, I would like to deeply apologise.

I do know that this song carries a lot of your stories and memories and believed that I will join in your big united loving family, because I am the same as you all, liking Kim Jaejoong, liking his talent and vocal. Kim Jaejoong is also my idol and role model at the same time. 

Therefore we will cautiously settle the problems for this song ‘Redundant’, and we will eagerly try to reach an angreement with Kim Jaejoong himself. Cassiopeia, please be at ease! This song release will currently be freezed and would not be released or sang until an agreement is reached.

Additionally, with regards to ‘Redundant’.
Composed by: Kim Jaejoong
Remake Lyrics by: Zuo Qi Bo/Wei Su
OT: Wasureinaide

This incident is what I did not predicted to be and lack of consideration for the feelings of TVXQ’s fans. I would like to apologise again!!! Hopefully I can receive forgiveness!!!

On the other hand, this incident has nothing to do with Tian Yu Media, Avex Music (Avex China) and SM Entertainment, it is not a resale of Jaejoong’s song by Avex, as said by everyone.

Hoped that everyone can understand. Please don’t blame the unrelated company, you can blame me for everything. Because I chose to sing this song and thus I should be the one to bear the responsibility.

We will assure the composer’s rights and cherish the copyrights!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused and troubles! I lacked the consideration when doing things! Sorry!

Thank you! Hopefully everyone can give me a chance! Please don’t pursue this matter again!

credit: zuoqibo
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun

T/N: There is supposedly an album to be released on the 18th of July by singer Zuo Qi Bo. He is also a singer under Avex China. The songs were leaked before release and fans realised the remake of Wasurenaide in it, thus have been expressing their unhappiness, questioning if Avex sold this song without Jaejoong’s agreement. Thus, Zuo Qi Bo released this statement on his weibo.

Please note that copyrights issue between the members and company is not an announced matter. We do not know the agreement regarding personal compositions between the members and Avex/SME. Whether Zuo Qi Bo/Avex/Tian Yu Media/SME did sold/transfer/buy/steal Wasurenaide or not, infringement of copyright is still a serious matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment