Wednesday, March 9, 2011

110308 Fuji TV Super News – Junsu


JYJ Junsu’s Solo Visit to Japan

Born from the group Tohoshinki, JYJ’s Junsu landed at Haneda airport today morning. The total number of fans gathered was enormous; 400 fans.

Question: What work did you come for today?

Junsu: (laugh) Ah you surprised me…

Question: How long has it been since the last time?

Junsu: I think it’s been about half a year.

Question: Will you be meeting the other members today?

Junsu: No, I don’t think I’ll be meeting them today.

Quesiton: How many days will you be here?

Junsu: Around 3 days…

Question: Will you be working the whole time that you’ll be in Japan?

Junsu: Oh no, probably not.

Question: Is there no longer anything you’ll be doing with all five members?

Junsu: (laugh)


T/N: Brief explanation about how they separated from SM and started working with a different company.

Great excitement for the fans that Junsu had greeted.

Fan: He waved to us he was so good looking!!

Fan: I’m happy that he looked healthy!

Then as fans started to follow Junsu, there was a great migration of the fans in the airport!

Fan (indistinguishable talk in the crowd) : I think I felt him making eye contact with him!

Security: Please don’t run, it’s dangerous.

The fans that would follow Junsu anywhere.

credit: xixilovexiah
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment