Thursday, March 24, 2011

110324 Jaejoong Press Conference in Bangkok on Kan Park Show


Hello please take care of me. This is the 1st concert that I have a chance to be the director in Thailand. I’m very excited with this important task

Yes I like elephant. The very 1st time when I was asked what I liked about Thailand. I think ‘elephant’ is like Thai symbol so I just answered “Elephant” after that the fans started to give me lots of elephant presents.Then I’ve started to collect and really love the elephants. I’d really love to ride an elephant.

I remember I promised to sing an elephant song (Chang Song) I’m practicing that very hard, even harder than being the director for this concert


The reason why I’m wearing this pink wristband is because I’ve seen Thai fans wear it then I know the meaning that it’s for the king. I love and respect Thai king too that’s why I wear this wrist band. I don’t normally take it off no matter what I do or where I go. When fans for other countries saw it, they started to wear it too but I don’t think they know the meaning of it, I’m glad they wear it anyway.

I really love Tom Yam Khoong, it smells so good and it seems healthy. I’m not that healthy so I must eat it a lot

credit: CassiiNPK
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment