Friday, March 25, 2011

110323 Jaejoong Press Conference On Bang Channel


from 0.00-5.45

Male MC:… now he’s preparing for a huge concert – a JYJ concert which Jaejoong himself will be responsible for both directing and producing. Absolutely amazing, huh? What was he talking about today? Let’s all watch it together. Here’s Jaejoong.

Kung: Greetings to all the press/reporters who come today. I would like to thank you all for coming. The reason that Jaejoong came here early is because he’s the concert director. He feels that he wants to create a world tour concert, with Thailand as the first starting-off country, as best as he possibly can. He also wants to set up this ‘routine’ – other countries after Thailand will be [visited] in exactly the same manner. That’s why he came here early.

Female MC: Mr. Kung, you’ve been working with Jaejoong for the past three days, what is he like?

Kung: He’s extremely hard-working. Shortly after his arrival, he immediately went to the venue [Impact Arena - at which the concert will be held]. I was shocked – he already had a laptop in his hands. He even practiced dancing on stage and practiced how to meet with fans [in the front] – what he could do to make it be the best show possible. We have meetings with the executives almost every day.

Female MC: Jaejoong, will you please say a few words to greet the press/reporters as well as Thai fans?

JJ: Sawaddeekrub [T/N: which means 'hello' in Thai], sawaddeekrub!

Female MC: Would you tell us a bit about your visit here as a concert director? Why are you interested in this line of work?

JJ: I’m a concert director for the first time in Thailand. I’m excited and feel that this is an important task for me.

Female MC: You’ve already seen the venue, Impact Arena. How was it?

JJ: At first, it was just an empty space when I saw it. I could imagine where the fans should be sitting – where they would want to sit and how close with me would they want to be. I tried to create a picture of everything from my experiences.

Female MC: As for JYJ, will there be other surprises or changes made [to the concert]?

JJ: Talking about surprises, my team has prepared 4 new songs. I guess these 4 new songs could be considered a surprise.

Female MC: Last but not least, please encourage JYJ fans to go to the concert, Jaejoong.

JJ: After the showcase, this is the first show that we’re going to produce by ourselves. We’re very proud of it and I think that it’s going to turn out well. I want to tell all the fans that I’m sorry to not have been able to see you guys more often. This time, I will be the one directing this concert, so that I can be closer [more intimate] with fans. I want to perform in the concert along side all the fans as well.

Female MC: Any last word you want to say to Thai fans, Jaejoong?

JJ: Even though your seating arrangement may be different – nearer or further away, we’re planning this concert in the hope that all the fans would be equally entertained. I want all the fans to come and see this concert – to be happy and have lots of fun with it. We’re also going to try as hard as we can.

Female MC: Mr. Kung, will you please say a few words to the fans who want to go and see this concert?

Kung: Like I’ve said before, this is a very special opportunity for Thai fans because Thailand is the starting-off country for the entire world tour concerts. We would be the first country to be able to see the concert that Jaejoong himself will be directing. He takes the time to comtemplate how he could please all the fans [of all areas in the concert]. He planned to walk everywhere [in the concert hall] to be as close with the fans as possible.


credit: Fingyy
trans by: Lookkaew_SK
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment