Monday, March 21, 2011

ToH’s Actor Jeon Dong Seok Mentioned About Junsu


[many parts omitted]

There are alot of talks about Xiah Junsu taking part in musicial ‘Tears of Heaven’, is there any pressure for you to act in the same character as him?

“There wasn’t any pressure. Because the viewers have different view points of me and Junsu Hyung-Nim is what I think.

What kind of person is Xiah Junsu like since you have seen him up-closed?

“He’s really like a easy-to-get-along elder brother from the same neighbour. Although he’s 2 years older than me, he takes good care of me.”

You have a character that likes to win, so do you find that Xiah Junsu is your rival in terms of ticketing power and awareness?

“Nothing of that sort. In comparision to me, Junsu Hyung-Nim has started out his activities from when he was young and he has a lot of experience. I don’t have much experience as compared to him and I don’t have much on stage experience. I still have a long way to go in future.”


source: cnbnews
trans: InHye87
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment