Saturday, March 26, 2011

110323 In Sooni Likes And Supports Both JYJ And TVXQ

The following is and excerpt from In Sooni's "Musician's Choice" on Naver Music:

The fourth album of In Sooni's choice : TVXQ's [5th album Why (Keep Your Head Down)]

As TVXQ's most recent album released in January, 2011, it is their first album in two years and three months since [MIROTIC] in September, 2008 as well as the group's first album since it became a two-member unit comprising of U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin. "TVXQ are artistes who no longer need any explanation. I love the lyrics to this song. I bump into them often at broadcasting stations these days because both of us are currently active, and I realized one day that I liked the song as I was listening to it. I really like the lyrics 'Shout! That you are the most beautiful being in this world/Shout! That I am the most beautiful being in this world'. Recently, I appeared on MBC Radio's [Starry Night] with TVXQ and we decided to create a team called 'DongBangSooniShinKi' because of Park Gyung Rim's on-the-spot request. All groups will inevitably break up no matter what. I, myself, came out of a girl group (Hui Sisters) too. I like both TVXQ and JYJ. I will support both teams."


Source: [Naver Music+Yuaerubi]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net>

No comments:

Post a Comment