Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JYJ Twitter Posts 3/22/11

I will update this post throughout the day with their original message and a translation when it becomes available.

Yoochun:
잘지내죠~다들??^^ 7:58am KST
Translation: Everyone's doing well~ Right??^^

촬영 잘하고올께요^^유타카~송유현 응원해주세요!!ㅇ ㅏㅈ ㅏ~ 8:22am KST
Translation: I'll be going now for the shooting of my drama^^ Please support Yutaka~ Song Yoo Hyun!! Fighting~

JYJ월드 투어~많이보러오시구요!!ㅇ ㅏㅈ ㅏ~ 8:31am KST
Translation:  And I hope to see lots of people~ at the JYJ World Tour!! Fighting~

@mirang_ ^^!!너두 바쁘겠지만~공연두 보러오고 드라마도 챙겨봐!! 8:36am KST
Translation: ^^!! You must be busy too~ but come watch our concert and watch my drama!!

그리고 일본 진심으로 힘내요!! 8:367am KST
Translation: And Japan, I sincerely hope for you to be strong!!

Jaejoong:
@ 우리곤용이횽

태국에서 다시 겸손이란걸 배운다! 축복받은 왕의 나라 4:07pm KST
Translation: 'm learning of humility once more in Thailand! The land of the blessed king  

Junsu:오랫만에..올립니다...^^난 드라이브가 너무 좋아..! 6:52pm KST
Translation: I'm uploading a picture of myself.. for the first time in a while...^^ I love going out for a drive..!  

정말 오랫만에 셀카 찍는다 ㅎㅎ 옆자리에 타실분~~!!!!!  8:25pm KST
Translation: This is the first time in a while that I'm taking a picture of myself haha Anyone want to sit in the seat next to me~~!!!!!

모두 미안해요..영필님이 옆자리에 탑승했네요......;;ㅠ 8:33pm KST
Translation: I'm sorry, everyone.. Young Pil has already sat in the seat next to me......;; ㅠ
   

Source: [Yoochun+Jaejoong+Junsu's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net


No comments:

Post a Comment