Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yoochun’s Message to Japanese fans in SungKyunKwan Scandal Korean Drama Official Guide Book


Message to Japanese fans

Since the Tokyo Dome concert in 2010, we haven’t been able to come to Japan but whenever the three of us meet up we often say to each other, “I really want to go to Japan…” I’m sure that we will be able to see each other very soon. I know that our Japanese fans worry and support us more than we do so ourselves, and I know that they understand that we are putting all our efforts and working as hard as we can so I am truly grateful when we receive thoughts from all of you to do our best in all our work instead of being wary whether to wait for our return or not. The next time we met, it would be really great if we can meet each other with smiles from the heart. I’m looking forward to it!

credit: melodyharmony
trans by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment